Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's important... to me anyways...


There's on thing I didn't think would be a big deal until it was. I've made the mistakes like I imagine everyone else has. I've worn the wrong shoes. I've worn sandals and paid the price. this isn't about shoes. I'm not a streamlined kinda body type. I'm carrying around some weight that most doctor would consider obese. Don't even try to convince me my BMI weight is even CLOSE to where I should be but I wouldn't say I'm morbidly obese. I tell you this because I've learned a thing or two about Disney. It's HOT! Not just summertime hot, but "Oh my God why are my eyebrows sweating hot!" I've been around the parks... I've seen I am not alone!

Underwear. Yes... it matters. Whether your a tighty-whitey, briefs, boxer, bike shorts, etc... The Gutchies will make a difference. Tune out now if you're afraid of Too Much Info...cause baby I'm going there. They have some nice but more expensive underwear out there that wicks. Wicking is a characteristic of a material to allow water to evaporate off you and believe me, wicking is you're friend. You want to get some underwear that do it. It's pretty easy to find them in stores. You don't have to tell anyone. Unless you're a thong kinda guy.... it's not gonna matter to you... you're gonna chafe. Commando is not the way to go either. You like your boy parts playing pinball all day, have at it. One lap around Epcot and you will find your MACHO tank running on empty. I know because I've worn loose underwear. Snug those things up, besides no one in the park will want to see that. Some goofball like me just might take your picture and post it on the "People of Disney" site.
Sorry Ladies.... it's not a pic of me... but very close... :P

Powder. If you're not going to listen to a word I say. Get yourself a small travel size of powder. Put it in your cargo pants pocket. Smuggle some out of the diaper bag and hit the bathroom. The key to having a good time at Disney is YOU being comfortable and if the chafing starts, your game is over. Avoid the chafing...the wet trail on your backside, and enjoy yourself! I chose NOT to post pictures of people who do not "wick" mainly because I do not want to Google any images of that.

A wicking shirt may do you some good too!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment